In the world of reality TV, Avery Warner is a 32-year-old dating a Mauritian man six years her senior named Ash Naeck who currently lives in Melbourne, Australia. In real life, Avery’s a mom, a dental assistant, a recipe developer, and a certified holistic nutritionist with a special focus on cannabis-infused meals. A superwoman, a queen.
For the premiere of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days that recently aired on TLC, Avery debuted delicious-looking loaded stuffed mushrooms put together for the education of the viewers.
Lemon butter cod, lemon avocado spinach salad, and cashew cheese loaded stuffed mushrooms.
“I am not a traditional girl,” Avery reveals while admiring a very healthy looking leaf. “I look to infuse my recipes with cannabis. There are so many health benefits to marijuana. You say pot and you think of the typical stoner who sits on the couch, eats Cheetos all day, who doesn’t work, doesn’t do anything but that’s completely not who I am.” Amen, sister. Well, who is she?
She’s a Mom to Two Beautiful Girls
Scarlett is ten and Silver is two. Her daughters are a blessing and while she loves them dearly, she shares how with Silver, she “got pregnant with an IUD.” So word of advice, “You cannot trust those [motherfuckers].”
A Wellness Coach Who’ll Help You Reach Your Best Version of YOU
While studying at the Institute for Integral Nutrition, Avery curated personalized actions designed to help varying clients reach their ideal body and lifestyle goals. Through her business Kaletivate, her unique approach to health coaching comes from her combined knowledge of dietary theories and practical life coaching methods.
A Chef Who Serves Up The Rainbow
Okay, maybe not roygbiv but all of her dishes are health-consciously colorful as each different bright food featured serves a different holistic purpose. It’s not just for aesthetics. Avery understands that everyone is different meaning everyone won’t have the same tastes. Avery’s highlights on her Kaeltivate Instagram page can offer a little guidance for preparing a meal prep plan.
A Medicinal Mushroom User
For those who’ve never dabbled in the land of psychedelics, Avery breaks down the benefits of medicinal mushrooms. Before you read it, throw away everything you’ve been told about the magic shrooms and get into this “fun guy’s” actual healing power. Get it? Okay, I’ll stop now.
1) Chaga – restores vitality, maintains health, contains a powerful combo of antioxidants, helps prevent tumor growth in cancer cells, and it powerfully aids in autoimmune disorders.
2) Reishi- It has a powerful effect of calming the nerves and kidney system. Helps with nerve rejuvenation and insomnia helping one to sleep well but sustain high levels of energy throughout the day. Aids in diabetes, Leukemia, hepatitis, and cancer. Contains powerful anti inflammatory and anti tumor agents.
3) Cordyceps- strengthens weakened immune systems and adrenal depletion caused by physical, dietary, and environmental stress factors. It repairs, nurtures and supports the adrenal system. Balances hormones, nourished the lungs and kidneys, aphrodisiac. It has anti tumor agents. It has powerful properties that enhance athletic performance and aerobic workouts by 25%. Increases lung capacity and oxygen utilization.
4) Lions Mane- (my fav) highly valued for its support to the brain and nervous system. Stimulates the synthesis of nerve growth factor and the secretion of proteins that play a major role in the maintenance, survival and regeneration of neurons. This is huge people, it’s one of the only things out there that can do that!
Enhance cognitive functions, including memory, focus and decision-making.
5) Shiitake – Boosts immunity, lowers cholesterol and inhibits certain types of cancer like gastric or stomach cancer. Lentinan, a compound found in shiitake, is used as an intravenous anticancer drug with antitumor properties.
6) Maitake- The mushroom can be used for improving spleen and stomach ailments, calming anxiety and treating hemorrhoids. It also can help repress cancer progression.”@Kaletivate on Instagram
A Hemp Honcho
When it comes to hemp, Avery is fairly new but is appreciating the affects of the nonintoxicating plant courtesy of Bloomble CBD. If you’re looking to ease the anxiety bubbling up within, puffing on a little hemp flower might help. Avery highlights that:
“Smoking hemp is one of the fastest delivery methods of cannabidiol in the body. When inhaled, CBD is in direct contact to the lungs and transfers straight into the bloodstream. This makes smoking hemp a great way to calm and relax your body immediately, instead of wait 30 minutes to an hour for edibles or other methods to kick in. It’s also really affordable. –@Kaletivate on Instagram
This flower will not get you high, but I gotta admit I had never tried smoking CBD before and was really curious how it would make me feel. Almost instantly after trying this I felt a deep feeling of relaxation and calmness. I also had those feel good mental vibes that THC usually embodies. All in all, I highly recommend trying smokable CBC.
She Dated Jared Mirsky of Wick & Mortar
It was only for a year and a half, according to her, but the two remain such good friends that Jared even offers Avery some relationship advice when it comes to meeting her boyfriend for the first time. By saying “Jared is a pretty big deal in the cannabis industry,” Avery means that he’s the shit. A marketing guru, Jared Mirsky is the founder and CEO of Wick and Mortar, leading the tight and dynamic team who dominates when it comes to cannabis branding. Through strategy and purely being dope, Jared & co. strategize to develop compelling visual identities for various canna companies.
As declared on their site, they are “logo legends, strategy sherpas, packaging pros, marketing masters, and website whizzes.” We love a good alliteration. Their portfolio is equally impressive. His company and his sagacious gems has been featured in Forbes and Huff Post among other big-named publications. Wick & Mortar are also the Dope Industry Award Winners for “Best Cannabis Design Firm,” two years in a row.
She Uses Ziese Farms Hemp Leaves to Chef It Up
The greens showcased in the avocado salad Avery presented on the debut episode comes from Ziese Farms, a WA State licensed hemp farm with the first and only permitted hemp leaf available for consumption. That’s pretty epic. For more recipes like these, follow Avery’s Kaletivate page for that and your hemp health needs.
So while we don’t know if Avery and her Aussie-living boo will hit it off, we do know sis knows what she’s talking about when it comes to God’s favorite flower. Unlike her cupid bae who tells women what they want to hear, count on Avery to give it to you straight when talking all things cannabis, health, wellness, and parenting. Catch up with Aubrey, Sundays at 8/7c on TLC and in the meanwhile, get to know her love life sitch a little better.
Shout out to the boss babes who are literally, crushing it!